Apply to Serve on a Committee by December 31 Deadline
Join over 900 of your colleagues who serve on one of the AAO-HNS/F 65+ committees.
Here are the top reasons to join the hundreds of Academy members and otolaryngologist-head and neck surgeons from around the world in serving your specialty and your Academy.
- Connect with other Academy members and extend your network of colleagues
- Join over 900 of your colleagues who serve on one of the AAO-HNS/F 65+ committees
- Share your input on special areas of interest
- Experience how the Academy works and the effort that goes into making your organization successful
- Contribute to the growth and future success of the organization
- Develop your leadership skills
- Make a difference in your specialty
For further inspiration and to learn about the road taken for a few members, read the October feature article, “Paths to Otolaryngology Leadership, Part I and Part II.” For more information on the application process for the 2024-2025 AAO-HNS/F Committee Cycle, which opened November 1, visit www.entnet.org/committees.