Global Perspective on Endoscopic Ear Surgery Webinar
Tune in to the 2023 Global Grand Rounds Webinar Series.
You are invited to attend the AAO-HNSF Global Grand Rounds webinar, Global Perspective on Endoscopic Ear Surgery, to be held on Saturday, November 11 from 9:00 – 10:30 am (ET). This 90-minute webinar, cosponsored by the Confederation of European ORL-HNS (CEORL-HNS), will feature leading physicians from around the world. Sign up for free today!
Presentations from global thought leaders include:
- Endoscopes in Otology – From Office to OR
- Minimally Invasive Endoscopic Approaches to Lateral Skull base Lesions
- Role of Endoscopic Ear Surgery in Function Protection: Safeguarding Facial Nerve Function and Endoscopic Diving Technique for Hearing Preservation in Managing Labyrinth‐Invading Cholesteatomas
- Endoscopic Chronic Ear Surgery- Moving Toward More Minimally Invasive Approaches
The AAO-HNSF Global Grand Rounds series is an initiative of the Academy’s International Advisory Board (IAB) to improve care of patients and physician education around the globe. It is a complimentary virtual event, held quarterly, that is open to all otolaryngologists around the world. Moderated by IAB leaders, each session includes world thought leaders and expert panel presentations followed by an opportunity for attendees to ask questions.Co-Chaired by:
- Ken Kazahaya, MD, MBA, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- Per Caye-Thomasen, MD, DMSc, President, CEORL-HNS Copenhagen University Hospital Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen, Denmark
- Cem Meco, MD, Ankara University, Turkey
- In Seok Moon, MD, PhD, Yonsei University, South Korea
- Joao Nogueira, MD, Sinus & Oto Centro, Fortaleza, Brazil
- Alicia Quesnel, MD, Massachusetts Eye and Ear; Harvard Medical School, Boston, Massachusetts, United States
- Ken Kazahaya, MD, MBA, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
- Wai-Tsz Chang, MD, Chinese University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong
- Piotr Skarzynski, MD, PhD, Institute of Physiology and Pathology of Hearing, Warsaw, Poland
For more information about the 2023 Global Grand Rounds Webinar Series and to access past GGR webinars, which are available open and free to the public, visit www.entnet.org/ggr.