World Sinus Health Awareness Day
Help Patients Navigate Their Pathway to Better Sinus Health: Access the Toolkit of Resources to Partake in World Sinus Health Awareness Day September 28
To access all the resources developed for World Sinus Health Awareness Day 2022, go to www.entnet.org/WSHAD.
World Sinus Health Awareness Day (September 28) is designed to inform and educate patients around the world about the causes of their nasal and sinus symptoms as well as various treatment options and when they should seek additional specialized care. The American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery (AAO-HNS), in collaboration with the American Rhinologic Society and corporate partner Medtronic, is providing accessible public and patient information that will assist individuals in understanding their own individual journey to better sinus health.
Bringing attention to the impact of chronic symptoms of nasal obstruction and congestion, nasal drainage, facial pressure, and/or decreased smell that are not responding to medications or other treatments is a focus point of World Sinus Health Awareness Day. Arming patients and their caregivers with clinically proven information is an essential part of this campaign so that they can navigate their way to better sinus health.
How to Participate
There are several ways for you and your practice to participate in World Sinus Health Awareness Day. A toolkit of resources has been developed and is available to you and your practice to help share this crucial information. The materials available to you in the World Sinus Health Awareness Day Toolkit include:
- Webinar geared toward the patient audience featuring a panel of expert otolaryngologists answering patient questions about sinus and nasal symptoms, treatments, seeking medical care, and more.
- Printable World Sinus Health Awareness Day poster
- World Sinus Health Awareness Day one-pager
- List of ways to participate
- Patient information handouts
- Sample social media posts and graphics, including animated graphics
- Sample patient letter/email
- And more!