OTO FORUM: The Future of Private Practice
Mark your calendar now for leadership discussions and practice management tools, highlighting the current and future needs of private practice physicians caring for otolaryngologic patients.
Mark your calendar for the inaugural AAO-HNS/F OTO FORUM, which will be held April 5 – 6, 2024, at The Westin Alexandria Old Town in Alexandria, Virginia. This event will provide an intimate forum for leadership discussions and practice management tools, highlighting the current and future needs of private practice physicians caring for otolaryngologic patients. CME will be available. Space is limited! Register today.
OTO FORUM will thematically focus on all things private practice otolaryngology with the guideposts of networking, benchmarking, innovation, and healthcare trends. Both evenings will feature a networking reception, offering ample time to connect with colleagues. Participate in thought-provoking sessions led by leaders in the field on the following topics:
- Expanding and Optimizing Audiology
- Pearls and Pitfalls of Practice Consolidation: Is Bigger Always Better
- Healthcare Trends: Payment Reform and What Lies Ahead
- The Small Group Practice: Is Smaller Better?
- Operational Efficiencies: Innovate, Automate, Outsource
- Ambulatory Surgery Center—Expand Your Verticals
- Leveraging Business Intelligence and Informatics
- Physician-Owned Real Estate Panel
- Models for Partner/Associate Compensation and Buy-In/Out
- A Brave New World; Cybersecurity | What Every Practice Needs to Know
- Exploring a Model for an ENT Urgent Care
- Contract Negotiations Panel
- Pearls and Pitfalls of In-Office Surgery
Hotel and Travel
The AAO-HNS/F has negotiated reduced hotel rates at The Westin Alexandria Old Town. The deadline to access the group rate is Monday, March 4. You can also book your hotel room by calling 866-837-4210. The most convenient airport to fly into is the Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA). Visit the Hotel and Travel webpage to learn more.