2020 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience “Hot Topic” Education Programming
Experts and science converge at the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience, September 13-16, in Boston, Massachusetts. This year’s education program features a world-renowned faculty discussing state-of-the-art treatment modalities, new therapies, and ongoing research in the field.
Experts and science converge at the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience, September 13-16, in Boston, Massachusetts. This year’s education program features a world-renowned faculty discussing state-of-the-art treatment modalities, new therapies, and ongoing research in the field. The education program is divided into 11 distinct tracks, allowing you to focus within your subspecialty or expand your knowledge in other areas. We would like to highlight the following sessions that have earned the recognition as “Hot Topic” sessions by receiving the highest reviewer scores across all specialty areas from the Annual Meeting Program Committee.
Business of Medicine/Practice Management
- Developing Professional Expertise: Plan, Publish, and Present
- From Vapor to Venture: How to Start and Sustain Something Big
- Continuing Certification in Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery: Need-to-Know Updates for 2020
- Telemedicine: Practical Tips for Implementation into Your Daily Practice
- Medical Marijuana in Otolaryngology: What is its Role?
- Beyond the Guidelines: Advanced Pediatric Thyroid Cancer Evaluation and Management
- Intraoperative Parathyroid Localization: A Panel Review of New Technologies and Presentation of Cases
- Neck Dissection for Thyroid Cancer and the ATA Guidelines
Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Comprehensive Management of Facial Palsy
- Modern Concepts in Nasal Reconstruction
- Transgender Care in Otolaryngology: Facial and Vocal Gender Affirming Surgery
Head and Neck Surgery
- Cutaneous Melanoma: Contemporary 2020 Management Pearls
- Controversies in Parotid Surgery: Is There Evidence?
- Immunotherapy for Cancer Treatment: What the Otolaryngologist Needs to Know
- Airway Manifestations of Autoimmune Disease: Diagnosis, Evaluation, and Treatment Challenges
- Diagnostic Test Selection in Chronic Cough and Dysphagia
- How Data-Driven Multidisciplinary Trach Teams Transform Care, Prevent Harm, and Save Lives
- Chronic Ear Surgery: Surgical Techniques and Avoidance of Complications Pt. I & II
- Endoscopic Ear Surgery: Tips and Pearls
- Vestibular Migraines: 2020 Management Update
Patient Safety and Quality Improvement
- Do you Juul? Vaping and Related Emerging Public Health Threats in Otolaryngology
- What Matters in the End: Care at the End of Life in Otolaryngology?
- Kids Today: Rapid Review of Guidelines and Consensus Statements
- Pediatric Hearing Loss: CMV, Genetics, Imaging, and More
- Pediatric Open Airway Surgery: State-of-the-Art
- FESS, Biologics, and Biomarkers, Oh My!: A Case-Based Approach to Decision-Making for Nasal Polyposis
- Harnessing the Opportunities of Novel Office Based Treatment for Management of Rhinitis and Sinusitis
- New and Improved Therapeutic Options for Patients with Olfactory Loss
- Alternatives to Upper Airway Surgery for Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Drug-Induced Sleep Endoscopy in Obstructive Sleep Apnea
- Update on Scientific Trials and Systematic Reviews in Sleep Surgery 2020
Learn more and register today at www.entannualmeeting.org.