Your advocacy guide to the Annual Meeting
With the AAO-HNSF 2016 Annual Meeting & OTO EXPO℠ approaching, now is the time to learn more about advocacy-related programming available at the upcoming meeting in San Diego, CA.
With the AAO-HNSF 2016 Annual Meeting & OTO EXPOSM approaching, now is the time to learn more about advocacy-related programming available at the upcoming meeting in San Diego, CA. The main legislative advocacy booth, located near the Convention Center Sails Pavilion, will be open daily through Tuesday, September 20. And to better serve our Members, a booth will be operational in close proximity to the various Board of Governors (BOG) meetings on Saturday, September 17. The two booths will provide attendees with greater access to information regarding the Academy’s legislative, political, and grassroots initiatives.
Stop by one (or both) of the booths to learn more about our various program offerings and to:
- Receive updates on state and federal legislation impacting your practice and your patients;
- Join the ENT Advocacy Network for timely updates on political and legislative issues affecting the specialty and receive a free subscription to a monthly e-newsletter, The ENT Advocate;
- Volunteer to be a “state tracker” for the specialty;
- Learn how to participate in the BOG- sponsored PROJECT 535 initiative; and
- Help ensure the Academy is well-prepared for the upcoming Congressional elections by becoming a 2016 ENT PAC Investor!*
In recognition of our 2016 ENT PAC Investors and advocacy leaders, the ENT PAC Board of Advisors and staff have also scheduled various events during the meeting. Please mark your calendars to join these events:
- Annual ENT PAC Investors “Thank-You” Reception. This popular event is scheduled for the evening of Monday, September 19. U.S. AAO-HNS Members who make contributions of $100 or more to ENT PAC (prior to, or during, the meeting) are invited to the event. Residents are invited to attend for a donation of $50 or more.
- Advocacy Leadership Luncheon (invitation only). The luncheon, hosted by the ENT PAC Board of Advisors, is a unique opportunity to learn about the Academy’s political strategy and decision-making process, while also networking with fellow colleagues. This year’s luncheon will be held on Monday, September 19, from 11:30 am to 1:00 pm.
For more information regarding the above-mentioned advocacy-related events, contact email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you in sunny San Diego!
*Contributions to ENT PAC are not deductible as charitable contributions for federal income tax purposes. Contributions are voluntary, and all Members of the American Academy of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery have the right to refuse to contribute without reprisal. Federal law prohibits ENT PAC from accepting contributions from foreign nationals. By law, if your contributions are made using a personal check or credit card, ENT PAC may use your contribution only to support candidates in federal elections. All corporate contributions to ENT PAC will be used for educational and administrative fees of ENT PAC, and other activities permissible under federal law. Federal law requires ENT PAC to use its best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation, and the name of the employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.