AAO-HNS offers value-added benefits and enhanced resources that help you achieve excellence and provide the best ear, nose, and throat care to your patients. While you have been busy caring for your patients, we have been busy caring for you.
AAO-HNS offers value-added benefits and enhanced resources that help you achieve excellence and provide the best ear, nose, and throat care to your patients. While you have been busy caring for your patients, we have been busy caring for you. Together, we have accomplished a lot, including:
- Two new and three updated Clinical Practice Guidelines.
- Reg-entSM CMS QCDR and QR Designations for both 2016 and 2017. Reg-ent will support Quality Performance, Advancing Care Information (ACI), and Improvement Activities (IA) reporting categories of MIPS beginning in 2017.
- Instruction Courses included in registration and free education session webcasts for full conference attendees at the AAO-HNSF Annual Meeting & OTO Experience.
- OTO Open launch, the AAO-HNSF’s peer-reviewed gold open access journal.
As healthcare evolves in these turbulent times, we are continuing our efforts to provide our members with meaningful programs and services. Continued advocacy efforts at both the federal and state levels are a priority. We are excited about the following new initiatives underway:
- Member+, a program offering Academy members access to over 200 online education activities
- OTO Source, a comprehensive curriculum that supports both residents and practicing otolaryngologists
- Growth and expansion of Reg-ent beyond public reporting including maintenance of certification, research, and post market surveillance capabilities
- Quality measures development projects including Neurotology, Age-related Hearing Loss, Measures directly from CPG Key Action Statements, and Rhinoplasty.
We are proud of our collective accomplishments, value you as members, and look forward to serving you and the specialty for years to come. If you have additional inquiries, please email email@example.com.