Otolaryngology unites in Atlanta
Registration is open for the AAO-HNSF 2018 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience. Don’t miss the AAO-HNSF 2018 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience, October 7-10, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia! Last year’s meeting welcomed more than 7,000 attendees from more than 80 countries around the world.
Registration is open for the AAO-HNSF 2018 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience
Don’t miss the AAO-HNSF 2018 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience, October 7-10, at the Georgia World Congress Center in Atlanta, Georgia! Last year’s meeting welcomed more than 7,000 attendees from more than 80 countries around the world.
Physician wellness sessions
- Physician Wellness and Managing Burnout
- Mentorship, Sponsorship, and Coaching: How to Engage and Support for Wellness and Vitality
- Reduce Stress and Increase Morale in Your Practice
- Panel Presentations
Moving from Burnout to Wellness
- Combating Burnout: Lessons Learned from Integrative Medicine
- Mindfulness for Wellness: What Is the Evidence
- Spheres of Influence: Expanding Your Impact in Combating Physician Burnout
- Scientific Oral Abstract
- Current Wellness Practices among Otolaryngology
Scientific Oral Abstract
- Current Wellness Practices among Otolaryngology
Connect with your colleagues before the Annual Meeting
Join the members-only open forum at www.entnet.org/ENTConnect to connect with your peers, participate in timely discussions, and build your Academy community network.
This year’s meeting will feature more groundbreaking education programming than ever before, giving you unmatched access to pioneering research, the latest clinical practice guidelines, and the most advanced technologies in otolaryngology!
Over the course of four days, you will receive exclusive access to original research, take part in stimulating and engaging exchanges with otolaryngology experts, and expand your professional network with colleagues from around the world.
The official program begins on Sunday, October 7 at 8:30 am (ET) and concludes on Wednesday, October 10 at 12:15 pm (ET).
The conference will take place in Buildings A and B of the Georgia World Congress Center, 285 Andrew Young International Boulevard, NW, Atlanta, GA 30313.
Continuing medical education credit
Planned and implemented in accordance with the Essential Areas and Policies of the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME), the AAO-HNSF is accredited by the ACCME to provide continuing medical education for physicians. Up to 26 credits will be awarded to physicians when documented by the submission of the AAO-HNSF 2018 Annual Meeting & OTO Experience evaluation.
Pre-conference workshops and networking
Back by popular demand, Saturday will feature two encore pre-conference workshops, Endoscopic Ear Surgery and Eustachian Tube Balloon Dilation Workshop and Thyroid, Parathyroid, and Neck Ultrasound Workshop, and the Simulation Experience. Visit www.entannualmeeting.org for prerequisites, details, and pricing.
Saturday afternoon will also feature a program developed with the American Laryngological Association (ALA) and the American Broncho-Esophagology Association (ABEA). Geared toward residents, this education opportunity will conclude with an intimate reception.
At #OTOMTG18, not only will you have access to superior research and education, you will also have time to reconnect with your colleagues to discuss the latest research, patient care, and surgical techniques. Here’s a preview of this year’s exciting events:
- The Welcome Ceremony (previously known as the Opening Ceremony) will be held on Sunday, October 7 at 5:00 pm (ET).
- The President’s Reception combining recognition of the Past Presidents and the International Reception will be held at the Georgia Aquarium Sunday evening. This inaugural event creates a wonderful opportunity for more networking earlier in the week.
- Held Sunday through Tuesday, Lunch with the Experts will give you more opportunities to gain insightful knowledge from leaders in the industry. Check the Annual Meeting website for a full list of the Lunch with the Experts offerings.
- For allergy enthusiasts, the Academy is offering Botany Walking Tours supported by ALK, Inc., on Saturday and Monday. Participants will be guided on a walking tour of the Atlanta area with a noted botany expert. Individuals will explore spectacular gardens and plant collections of this southern city with a focus on patient ailments.
- Join your colleagues Sunday morning for an enlightening Sunrise Yoga experience that will help you prepare for the upcoming days of education.
- The OTOs on the Run 5K is open to all conference attendees. Participants will receive a shirt, a runner’s bib, and post-race nourishment.
- Monday evening, the Simulation Reception and Showcase event highlights innovative and novel otolaryngology simulation projects. Tabletop simulator demonstrations and PowerPoint presentations will be on display to highlight individual and team accomplishments in simulation.
- Alumni Night is the perfect place to reconnect with your friends and colleagues from your alma mater. This year’s reception will take place in the Omni Hotel at CNN Center’s Atrium on Tuesday, October 9, 6:30 – 8:00 pm.
Deals and discounts
Early price – postmarked on or before July 16: member price, $775; non-member price, $1,110
Advance price – postmarked on or before September 6: member price, $1,110; non-member price, $1,610 Regular price – member price, $1,240; non-member price, $1,790
$100 discount for guests of honor—Colombia, Japan, Portugal, and South Africa
Military members pay the early rate at all times
Life and retired AAO-HNS members receive $100 discount