Academic Otolaryngology | Lincoln Hospital in NYC
The Department of Otolaryngology – Head & Neck Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College is Recruiting for a Faculty Position, Based at Lincoln Hospital and Working with 2 Other Full-time Weill Cornell Faculty There.
The position is flexible, with the opportunity for part-time employment (0.6 FTE) at Lincoln only, or also to practice part-time (up to 0.4 FTE) at one of the campuses of Weill Cornell Medicine/NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital.
Head & Neck Fellowship training is optimal, although General/Comprehensive or other subspecialty focus are also possible.
- Wide spectrum of practice possible, with growth potential
- Join 2 other Weill Cornell faculty working at Lincoln
- Participate in residency training program
- Opportunity to work in an underserved area
- Faculty appointment at an Ivy League medical school
If interested, please contact Lindsay Cusato in the Office of the Chairman, at firstname.lastname@example.org