Laryngology/Dysphagia in New York City
Full-time Faculty Position | Sean Parker Institute for the Voice in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery | Weill Cornell Medical College and New York-Presbyterian Hospital
We are seeking a fellowship-trained laryngologist with special expertise in dysphagia for a new full-time faculty position in the Sean Parker Institute for the Voice in the Department of Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery at Weill Cornell Medical College and NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital. You would join three other Laryngologists in the Institute, and would help to expand and enhance our rapidly growing Dysphagia program which was initiated by Dr. Anais Rameau in 2017.
- Practice in the custom-built Sean Parker Institute for the Voice on the Upper East Side of Manhattan, and NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
- State-of-the art facilities and equipment
- Speech-Language Pathology and clinical research are co-located in the multidisciplinary Parker Institute
- Participate in Fellowship and Resident training
- Ivy League medical school
- Top 10 rated academic hospital
- Faculty housing available
If interested, please contact Lindsay Cusato, in the Office of the Chairman, at email@example.com.