Gainesville, Florida | Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery Position
Accent Physician Specialists is the Foremost ENT Practice in the North Central Florida Region, Seeking to Replace a Retiring Partner and Grow our Practice to Meet a Strong Community Need.
Accent Physician Specialists is the foremost ENT practice in the North Central Florida region, seeking to replace a retiring partner and grow our practice to meet a strong community need.
We are seeking general ENT doctors, however a subspecialty interest is welcome and encouraged. We currently have fellowship trained/Board Certified Facial Plastics and Sleep subspecialty ENT doctors, but an interest in Allergy, Rhinology, Otology, or Head and Neck surgery would all be welcome and supported.
About Accent Physician Specialists;
- An established, Physician-owned and governed practice, unlimited income potential
- Partnership of ENT and Endocrinology doctors, high volume thyroid/parathyroid practice with multiple ultrasound machines
- Fellow physicians who treat you as a professional equal from day one
- 3 year partnership track with no buy-in
- Excellent income potential; hospital guarantee not needed but available and supported if desired
- Reasonable/shared call schedule, basic ENT problems only; no trauma call, no pediatric ENT call
- Robust audiology department, very strong hearing aid sales and support, vestibular testing
- Growing allergy clinic in underserved area
- CT scanner
- Surgery center shares immediately available
- Strong aesthetics center
- A group of providers that understands that there is more to life than just practicing medicine
- Primary hospital affiliation with HCA Florida North Florida Hospital, 500+ bed facility and expanding, with broad referral base throughout North Central Florida and Panhandle
- Strong hospital support and leadership opportunities; Two current and past Chief of Staff and three current and past Board of Directors members of North Florida Hospital among our ENT doctors. 3 have also served on the surgery center board, to include the current Chairman
Gainesville, Florida has the unique advantages of “small town” living (population 140k) with world class medicine. We have a very wide geographical referral area for both private practice and academic medicine. As we are a university city, we have sporting events, recreation, and cultural opportunities that few cities of this size have access to. Our public education system is first class, with middle school magnet programs and high school AICE (Cambridge) and Internal Baccalaureate programs. Excellent private schools available as well. The University of Florida is rated in the top ten of Public Schools by US News and World Report and was recently rated the #1 Public School in the nation by the Wall Street Journal. We have a very close working relationship with the University of Florida ENT department (#30 ranked ENT hospital in US), facilitating all tertiary care ENT referrals.
If you want to practice Otolaryngology in a community with these attributes while joining a team of ENT providers that prioritize high-quality, compassionate, and personalized medical care – then we want to hear from you!
Potential candidates must be an MD or DO and Board-Certified / Board-Eligible in Otolaryngology.
Candidates interested in working in an exceptional community with a high-quality, collegial and fun setting are encouraged to apply with CV and cover letter. For more information or to apply, contact John Eastman, our CEO at firstname.lastname@example.org