BC/BE Otolaryngologist to Lead an Otolaryngology Practice Within our Multispecialty Medical Group
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health | Lancaster, PA
Penn Medicine Lancaster General Health is seeking a BC/BE Otolaryngologist who will advance ENT services, delivery quality care and outstanding outcomes as a regional leader in Central Pennsylvania. Join a collaborative team of three ENT surgeons at Lancaster General Health with services and facilities including a level one-trauma center, a cancer institute, and a newly constructed proton therapy center.
Provides oversight of all aspects of care delivery, including the potential for clinical research, and will demonstrate the leadership skills, activities, and behaviors to drive personal/team accountability, performance improvement, and a high reliability organization.
- Must be a graduate of an accredited School of Medicine (Allopathic/Osteopathic)
- Completion of an accredited Otolaryngology fellowship
- Possess or able to obtain an unrestricted PA Medical License
- Board Certified or Board Eligible
Benefits We Offer:
- Deferred Savings and Retirement Programs with generous employer match and annual contribution
- Healthcare coverage and multiple plan options to meet individual and family needs
- Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts for further pre-tax savings
- Employer paid Professional Liability Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability, and Life Insurance benefits
- Annual CME payout with time off.
For more information or to apply, email: LGH.PhysicianApply@pennmedicine.upenn.edu
Learn more at https://www.lghealthjobs.org/Company/Jobs/Otolaryngologist
PENN MEDICINE LANCASTER GENERAL HEALTH is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to hiring a diverse workforce. All openings will be filled based on qualifications without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other classification protected by law.