Full-Time Otolaryngologist: Opportunities Throughout NY & NJ
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP | Our Continued Growth, Coupled With Upcoming Physician Retirements, Means Opportunity For You!
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP (ENTA) is currently seeking full-time Otolaryngologists to join their roster of world-class specialists and sub-specialists.
What does joining ENTA mean?
- Partnership model designed to provide maximum income by leveraging operational efficiencies, advanced billing and collection systems and well-trained management and staff.
- Superior compensation and transparent financials, with a highly competitive benefit package.
- Governance structure where physicians have a voice.
- State-of-the-at clinical offices with all the latest technology.
- Fellow physicians who understand the value of camaraderie and treat you like an equal from day one.
- A proven partnership track without buy-ins, buy-outs, seniority, or special deals; and
- A group of physicians who understand that there is more to life than just practicing medicine.
Candidate must be an MD/DO (or equivalent degree) who is board certified/eligible in Otolaryngology.
Individuals from diverse backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
Candidates interested in a career working within a dynamic and stimulating private practice setting are encouraged to apply with CV and letter of interest. For more information, contact our Vice President and Chair of our ENTA Recruitment Committee Steven Gold, MD (firstname.lastname@example.org) or email email@example.com
About ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP:
ENT and Allergy Associates, LLP (ENTA) is the largest ENT, Allergy, and Audiology practice in the country, with over 300 providers practicing in over 55 clinical locations throughout New York and New Jersey. Each ENTA clinical office is comprised of world-class physicians who are specialists and sub-specialists in their respective fields, providing the highest level of expertise and care. With a wide range of services including Adult and Pediatric ENT and Allergy, Voice and Swallowing, Advanced Sinus and Skull Base Surgery, Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery, Treatment of Disorders of the Inner Ear and Dizziness, Asthma-related services, Diagnostic Audiology, Hearing Aid Dispensing, Sleep and CT Services, ENTA Is able to meet the needs of patients of all ages. ENTA is also affiliated with some of the most prestigious medical institutions in the world, including The Mount Sinai Hospital, Montefiore Medical Center, Northwell Health and Cooperman Barnabas Medical Center. Each year ENTA physicians are voted ‘Top Doctor’ by Castle Connolly, a true testament to the exceptional care and service they provide to their patients.